ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Westem Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with an estimated project duration of between nine and 24 months.
The incumbent must be able to provide project planning input to the Project Controls Plan, ensuring alignment between project functions (e.g. Schedule – Cost interface at project level).
- Ensure understanding of and adherence to Growth PMO planning and scheduling requirements
- Develop the project Basis of Schedule, and establish and maintain the project master schedule, accordingly, ensuring a clear schedule control process is implemented.
- Implement the expanded WBS structure for the specific project.
- Define schedule activity detail per discipline and develop key deliverable lists per discipline.
- Build and maintain overall project schedule, including activity logie; activity codes and resources, with clear identification of critical path, and update as defined by the project reporting cycle.
- Define & implement the metric for progress measurement and provide and schedule performance inputs to project status reporting, planning
- Proactive to produce schedule analysis reports for review by the Project Team, advising the Project Manager of potential delays/issues.
- BSc Civil Engineering Quantity Surveying from a recognised institution and registration with Professional Council and/or regulatory body (recommended).
- 5 years’ experience in Project Controls functions in a Project Planning and
- Scheduling role on major projects, estimating, cost control, change control and reporting principles. Knowledge of document control function and Electronic Document Management Systems
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of project management principles, with advanced knowledge of planning principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in planning software packages, including Primavera P6
- Professional R16.2 or later, Microsoft Project
- Ability to work under pressure with quality of work as a priority
- Medical fitness for the position, as well as the environment
- Possess valid Ghanaian Driving Licence and ability to drive Light Vehicle
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to email their covering letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line – the position title to [email protected] not later than Friday, 19 February 2021
NB: Only electronic applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the interview.
AAIL. is an equal opportunity employer. Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED