To provide operational support for effective planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes.
- Support in the planning and implementation of development projects and programmes
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring the work of subordinates
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate procedures, standards and guidelines for programmes and projects of the corporate entity
- Assist in the development of concepts for implementation
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of programmes and writing progress reports
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Social Work, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant working experience in a reputable public or private sector organisation.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Pass an interview conducted by the corporate entity.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be directed to the E-mail address below:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 5th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE