Project Officer – FAIR4ALL at SEND GHANA
About the company
SEND GHANA was started in 1998. It is a policy research and advocacy group. The goal of SEND Ghana is to “promote good governance and equality between men and women in Ghana.” Their vision is “A Ghana where people’s rights and well-being are guaranteed.” Its main office is in Accra, and there are also network offices in Tamale and Salaga.
SEND Ghana is working with Oxfam in Ghana and other partners to carry out the Fair4All project. The project’s strategic goal is to: Strengthen civil society space for more inclusive and sustainable trade and value chains (cocoa) and an extractives sector (gold, salt, oil, and gas) that respects human rights, protects the environment, and promotes women’s economic empowerment; and build a constituency that calls for Ghana’s economy to become more local. SEND Ghana is in charge of putting the activities in the cocoa sector into action.
This Project Officer job is full-time, and the person who fills it will work out of the SEND GHANA office in Accra. He or she will be in charge of running the project from day to day. In this role, you’ll be in charge of making sure activities are carried out, keeping good financial management practices, making arrangements for logistics, and making sure that Donor and SEND GHANA’s procedures, rules, and regulations are followed. The person who gets this job will also be the main point of contact between SEND and other Fair4All partners.
DUTIES, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take the lead in designing, planning, carrying out, and reporting on activities.
- COCOBOD staff and other local stakeholders, such as key non-governmental organizations (NGOs), will be helping to carry out project activities.
- In charge of making plans for logistics and money for both field work and activities at the national level.
- Make sure that Donor and SEND GHANA’s procedures, rules, and regulations are followed in everyday work.
- Represent SEND at regular project partner review meetings and act as a link between SEND and other partners who are putting Fair4All into action.
- Research and policy advocacy related to the project should be done or supported.
- To write articles for SEND’s newsletter, which is called “Citizen’s Watch.”
- Collect and share success stories by working with the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and the communication team.
- Make sure that all activities take gender into account.
- Finally, Help with the implementation of SEND’s other integrated Grassroots Economic Literacy Programmes (GELAP) and any other tasks that may be needed.
Skills or Experience Needed
- Master’s degree, preferably in the social sciences, humanities, natural resources, or environment. A person with a bachelor’s degree and a lot of experience will be considered.
- At least three years of experience in a similar job with an NGO or other organization focused on development. If you have a bachelor’s degree and have worked in the field for at least five years in a row, you will be considered.
- Knowledge of participatory action, learning, monitoring, and evaluation that can be shown.
- Experience writing project proposals, getting money for projects, and writing reports.
Abilities and Skills
- Good at analyzing and researching.
- Good English skills and the ability to speak either Twi or Fanti, since most of the work will be in the Eastern and Central parts of the country.
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including knowing how to use MS Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office programs
- Good If you know how to use software or tools for qualitative and/or quantitative research, that will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are needed to present the results of monitoring.
- Ability to work well on a team with many different types of people
- Time management and the ability to put tasks in order of importance
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without being closely watched. Must be willing to travel to remote areas.
How to Apply for this Project Officer – FAIR4ALL at SEND GHANA
If you are qualified and interested, send your cover letter, CV, and three professional references to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Officer – FAIR4ALL” and address it to the HR/Admin. Manager. This is how the file name should be saved: First name and last name: Project Officer: FAIR4ALL, for example. Jones Asmah is a FAIR4ALL Project Officer.
Closing Date: February 28, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
Note: Because so many applications are expected, only the most qualified applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED