ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Westem Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with an estimated project duration of between nine and 24 months.
The purpose of the role is to Coordinate and Lead all project deliveries within the SITE with regards to project and SIB Capital. The role will ensure appropriate standards and quality are maintained during the execution of any project with the African Region.
- To assist with the production of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable the project to be managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones.
- To conduct an evaluation of the project and any follow-on action recommendations as required.
- To produce project documentation and create knowledge libraries with the end goal of using this documentation to train and support the end-users.
- To provide leadership to those involved in the project by defining work and ensuring deadlines are understood and adhered to and that project objectives are clearly articulated and understood.
- To ensure project requirements and resource levels are fully supported and approved
- throughout the lifecycle of the project, including staffing, ICT implementation. To manage the successful delivery of projects on time and of the right quality. To assist with the monitoring, measuring, reviewing and updating project process,
- adjusting project plans and implementing remedial plans and informing all relevant parties.
- BSc Civil Engineering
- A postgraduate qualification in a project management or Geotechnical Engineering will be an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in Tailings Dam Construction.
- Work with colleagues in the same managerial structure in a way that ensures the manager’s accountabilities are met. This requires a shared understanding of the context within which the manager’s accountabilities lie and requires of colleagues: to work together as a team and make mutual adjustments to their work.
- Working with immediate reports and staff in a way that adds value to their roles and ensures their effectiveness. These authorities include Induction into team, assigning specific tasks, assessing performance, providing coaching, initiating disciplinary action as and when required.
- Working with immediate reports and staff in a way that adds value to their roles and ensures their effectiveness. These authorities include, Induction into team. assigning specific tasks, assessing performance, providing coaching, initiating disciplinary action as and when required.
- Working with employees in different managerial structures in a way that ensures the respective managers accountabilities are met. These authorities include:
- Advising, Service giving, Service getting, Monitoring, Co-ordinating, Auditing, Prescribing.
- Sound understanding of components and key drivers of the mining value chain.
- Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment. Possess a valid Ghanaian Driving Licence and ability to drive Light Vehicle.
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to email their covering letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line – the position title to AAIL.Recruitment@Anglogoldashanti.com not later than Friday, 19 February 2021
NB: Only electronic applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the interview.
AAIL. is an equal opportunity employer. Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED