- Company: Dredge Masters Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
ML is a market leader in dredging and has a sizable presence in Marine and Civil Construction. Dredging services cover urban dredging and environmental dredging, dredging of dams, rivers and lagoons, maintenance dredging of ports and harbors.
Marine construction activities involve beach nourishments, coastal defense and coastal protection measures. Company is also active in urban drainage and drain construction.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is an ISO certified company with certification in Quality ISO 9001:2015, occupational health and safety ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 standards from Bureau Veritas.
DML is known for quality and high operational excellence and adheres to sustainable development goals (SDG’s).
DML is seeking to fill the position of:
JOB TITLE: PROJECT ENGINEER
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Closing Date: July 30, 2021
DML is currently looking for a Project Engineer for our project sites who has the relevant technical skills with a good level of mathematics and physics that allows for the identification of engineering problems, appreciable knowledge in project management and a good verbal and written communication skills.
REPORTS TO: DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC, TQM six sigma policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Forecast, resources and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from inception to completion.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant fields.
Proven work experience as a Project Engineer with over 8years experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Project and MS Office.
- Familiarizing with regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Member of a recognized engineering body
Method of Application
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 30th July, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED