This role is to assist with planning and management of (international) projects. Assisting in project coordination and handling all administrative tasks for project management and keep all projects running smoothly.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Organising installation, training, and after-sales services like preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment for customers. This includes planning of the various activities and compilation of project plans.
- Coordinate complete projects from delivery in-country to installation and training on-site, remotely or hybrid (combination of remote and on-site).
- Partner with project managers of Delf Imaging Systems (The Netherlands) to meet client’s specifications and expectations.
- Compilation, acquisition and filing of signed Project Acceptance documents.
- Writing of Project reports when applicable
- Registration of project equipment in Field Service management database (FSM)
- Responsible for resolving project related issues.
- Assist to liaise and negotiate with suppliers, project manager(s), and (business) partners.
- All other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, Service-oriented, and Reliable
- Flexible, Dedicated and a person of Integrity
- Proficient in knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Specifically, proficiency in Excel is a must-have for this job.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Must have a hands-on approach
- Must be results-focused
- Must be a planner and systematic person
- Must be innovative and creative
- Must have a ‘Can-do’ mentality
Must have the ability to:
- Provide effective and timely information orally and in writing both upward and downward through the company communication channels.
This includes presentation skills
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person with external stakeholders (i.e., customers)
- Develop and nurture relationships
Must have the ability to:
- Work independently with minimum supervision as well as within a team, and take initiative
- Plan, highly organized and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- High level of integrity – truthful, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ working experience, preferably in same or similar filed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field of study.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must, in management and database programs is a plus.
- Professional certification in project management is a big plus
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CV via email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 10th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED