Project Administrator at TechnoServe
TechnoServe works with enterprising women and men in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets. With five decades of proven results, we believe in the power of private enterprise to transform lives.
Founded over 50 years ago, TechnoServe has been named the #1 nonprofit for fighting poverty by the ImpactMatters charity ratings agency.
TechnoServe is implementing the Economic Diversification for Ghanaians living in Ellembelle (EDGE) program. The EDGE program will improve household food security and economic opportunities for 600 beneficiaries by strengthening their ability to participate in selected agricultural value chains and supporting high potential entrepreneurs to launch or grow their businesses.
The Project Administrator will assist the Project Manager and the rest of the team in the overall implementation of the project in order to achieve the defined objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To begin with, Work collaboratively with the project manager and team in ensuring compliance with TechnoServe policies and procedures
- Secondly, Coordinate meetings with project team, consultants, and country office staff.
- Thirdly, Arranges meeting rooms, drafts, and disseminates meeting agenda, prepares briefing notes
- Then, Organize meetings and workshops for the project, including travel arrangements and security
- Also, Draft correspondence including reports, contracts, and other administrative documents
- Moreover, Assumes responsibility for document filing and develops office administrative procedure as required
- Furthermore, Oversees transportation and vehicle management; coordinates domestic travel arrangement for the project team
- More so, Supervises support staff such as security guards and cleaner
- Additionally, Manage procurement as per TechnoServe’s procurement policy and national standards, liaising with the HR and Admin Specialist
- Besides that, Manages payment of office bills and petty cash and ensures documentation of all receipts
- Afterwards, Plan, develop and manage all procurement and contractual aspects of goods, works, consulting and other services for TechnoServe
- Thereafter, Assume responsibility for document filing and develop office administrative procedures
- Last but not least, Understand, respect, and promote TechnoServe’s values, vision, and strategy in the implementation of assigned tasks
- Finally, Any other task that may be requested/assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required such as office administration; law; economics; management with university-level academic knowledge or other related fields.
- Be reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge in office software packages (MS Word, Excel)
- Applications from women are strongly encouraged.
Closing statements for all TechnoServe job postings:
We encourage all qualified individuals who share TechnoServe’s vision of improving the lives of others through proven business solutions to apply.
As part of our commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, HIV/AIDS status, protected veteran status, disability and all other protected classes.
We are also proud of our commitment to protecting staff, partners and beneficiaries from abuse and exploitation, and we vet all final candidates through rigorous background and reference checks.
If you have a disability that prevents you from using our online system to apply for a job at TechnoServe, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] or call +1 202 785 4515.
Closing Date : 25th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED