Programme Coordinator for Politics and Development Konrad Adenauer Foundation, a German Political Foundation, is seeking to recruit for the Ghana country office.
A Programme Officer for Politics
- Development and implementation of projects in the areas of Politics (mainly) and Development
- Analysis of the Ghanaian Political situation and implications for development
- Autonomous conception and writing of studies about political topics and position papers;
- Contribution to current debates on topical issues; such as traditional authorities, political
parties and electoral issues;
- Planning, organising and financial accounting of workshops, conferences with experts;
- Participation and contribution to KAS Ghana team development;
- Representation of KAS Ghana at various levels; Networking in scientific, political and economic space;
- Any other responsibility assigned by the resident representative.
- Master’s in Political Science or in a related area;
- Must also have the understanding and some practical experience in the political development of the country with the main focus on political parties and the democratic challenges in the
- Strong communicative skills and good team player,
- MS office skills and readiness to use other software;
- Competence in media relations.
- Ability to write and speak French is a plus;
A highly interesting and challenging job;
Work in an international organisation and international context
PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the qualification above, please forward your resume to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 21st of February, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED