Programme Coordinator for Politics and Development Konrad Adenauer Foundation, a German Political Foundation, is seeking to recruit for the Ghana country office.
A Programme Officer for Politics
- Development and implementation of projects in the areas of Politics (mainly) and Development
- Analysis of the Ghanaian Political situation and implications for development
- Autonomous conception and writing of studies about political topics and position papers;
- Contribution to current debates on topical issues; such as traditional authorities, political
parties and electoral issues;
- Planning, organising and financial accounting of workshops, conferences with experts;
- Participation and contribution to KAS Ghana team development;
- Representation of KAS Ghana at various levels; Networking in scientific, political and economic space;
- Any other responsibility assigned by the resident representative.
- Master’s in Political Science or in a related area;
- Must also have the understanding and some practical experience in the political development of the country with the main focus on political parties and the democratic challenges in the
- Strong communicative skills and good team player,
- MS office skills and readiness to use other software;
- Competence in media relations.
- Ability to write and speak French is a plus;
A highly interesting and challenging job;
Work in an international organisation and international context
PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the qualification above, please forward your resume to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 21st of February, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED