EduSpots is a global collaboration for community-led change through education. We believe everyone has the capacity to shape their communities through education, building from Giroux’s philosophy that ‘all citizens, old and young, are equally entitled, if not equally empowered, to shape the society in which they live.’
About this role
This role is key to supporting the work of the EduSpots Country Team Coordinator and our wider Ghana team through offering a range of areas of support to the delivery of our core education programmes.
This includes our Community Leadership in Education (CLEd) programme, our EduLit and EduSTEM programmes and our extensive school partnerships engagement with UK and Ghanaian, including the delivery of our four online courses and our student ambassador programmes.
Working in our office base in Tamale under the direction of the Ghana Country Team Coordinator, you will use skills to contribute to the effective running of the Charity and to the successful delivery of our projects, programmes and communications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
Under the direction of the Ghana Country Team Coordinator, your tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing administrative support to ensure all elements of the CLEd programme run smoothly and create impact for our Catalysts and communities.
- Supporting capture, accurate recording and analysis of data from Spots and other sources.
- Helping to produce impact reports on the CLEd programme.
- Helping to communicate the impact of the CLEd programme across our website and social media feeds.
Schools Partnerships Support
Under the direction of the Fundraising and Events Manager, your tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the successful delivery of online courses including moderation of comments and participant posts and providing feedback, and supporting the certification process.
- Supporting with the development of a university ambassador programme in Ghana.
- Supporting various educational partnership projects with UK schools.
- Supporting with the EduLit and EduSTEM programmes and clubs.
- Assisting with the provision of information for making or reporting on grant applications across our programmes.
- Assisting with general organisation administration as required.
- To act at all times in line with the expectations of staff as set out in the Staff & Volunteers Handbook, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- To carry out all other duties as reasonably required under the job role, to support the wider work of the organisation.
This job description will be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time in consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of the role.
Required Skills or Experience
- Understanding of programme delivery
- Knowledge of community development.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to foster relationships with volunteers.
- Facilitation skills
- Publicis West Africa Calls For Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
- Graduates Trainees Recruitment at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your interest in this role to Miss Cat Davison, Chair, at [email protected] .
CLOSING DATE: We need to receive this by 28th February,2022 at noon.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. We may appoint ahead of the deadline.
All posts are subject to safeguarding checks and procedures prior to appointment.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING JOBS:
- Guinness Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Qatar Airways Exciting Career Opportunity
- ONGOING RECRUITMENT || Golder Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED