A pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Accra has opportunities for the following positions: Production Supervisor
DUTIES OF Production Supervisor:
- Hire and train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Ensure key production performance is achieved in line with set targets.
- Ensure that manufacturing activities comply with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and adhere to cGMP.
- Stock keeping of raw materials/packaging materials, semi-processed and finished goods in the production area, and document writing
- Keep up to date with new innovations in production and ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Desirable applicants should possess a pharmacy technician technologist certificate or a degree in a science subject.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- You should be analytical, detail-oriented, and logical.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Note: Please mention the post applied for in the Email.
We offer competitive remuneration, benefit, and incentive packages.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume with contact mobile number to:
P. O. BOX 1681 (GPO) ACCRA.
Mail your CV To: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission is 18th March, 2022
- Ministry of Trade and Industry agency jobs under Gratis
- Internship Opportunity At Webster University Ghana
- Job Opportunity At L&J Foods Company Ltd
- Walulel Calls For Job Applications
- Proview GH Invites Job Applications
- Power City Network jobs
- Financial Services Sector Jobs
- Job Vacancy At Domestic Uniform Rental
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED