Biscuit and Flour manufacturing company invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of PRODUCTION IN-CHARGE
The PRODUCTION IN-CHARGE will perform the following responsibilities.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees: initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All other jobs as may be assigned to him by the Plant Manager.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Consult new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and company standards
- Degree in any related field
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five (5) years
- Experience in Biscuit and Flour manufacturing company will be an added advantage
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
RESPONSIBLE TO: Production Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified individuals should apply through the following email: [email protected]
SUBMISSION OF DEADLINE
January 14, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE