Procurement Manager Purpose Statement
The procurement manager manages the company’s products and services sourcing and supply chain, implement efficient procurement strategies and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to acquire the most cost effective deals that will best help achieve goals, mitigate against waste and reduce procurement expenses.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities
- Lead and manage purchasing and sourcing operations, policies and procedures.
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost effective.
- Partner with senior business leadership on procurement plans to enable business strategies.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Maintain procurement records and keep them current.
- Review contracts and maintain an efficient central file system for contracts and renewals to ensure contract compliance.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines.
- Conducting cost analysis and setting benchmarks for continuous improvement.
- Performing risk assessment on potential contracts and agreements.
- Continually manage and evaluate the performance of each vendor to ensure the partnership remains mutually beneficial.
- Supervising IT systems that track shipment, inventory and the supply of goods.
- Managing processes, bids, procurements, records and renewals.
- Approving purchase orders, organizing and confirming delivery of good and services.
- Preparing procurement reports.
Procurement Manager Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of Masters degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Professional certification in Procurement or Supply Chain Management(CIPS, CPSM, CSCP, CSCM, SCPro).
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools.
- Indebt knowledge in preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing and negotiating terms.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency and internet savvy.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and detail conscious;
- Strong problem solving and creative skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Results-driven and able to partner with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company goals.
- High standards of personal integrity and adherence to professional and ethical standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line.
Closing Date: 23 October, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED