Procurement Lead Needed at International Justice Mission
JOB TITLE: Procurement Lead, Regional Accounting Services
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in over 30 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
After 25 years of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting those who are experiencing poverty from violence, IJM has become a $100+ million organization. As IJM continues this trajectory of growth and scaling of its impact, with the Vision to protect 500 million people by the year 2030, IJM’s Global Procurement Specialist is seeking a Procurement Lead, Regional Accounting Services, Africa & Europe.
This position is based in the Africa & Europe region and reports to the Sr. Lead, Global Finance & Accounting, Africa & Europe Region.
- Firstly, Develop strategy for successfully transitioning and supporting all regional procurement activities to take place through Workday and in line with IJM’s procurement policies.
- Secondly, Vet and negotiate contracts with vendors and potential vendors for entry into Workday.
- Thirdly, Maintain a close relationship with regional leadership, operations and financial management staff for the purpose of collaborating to find enhanced processes and guidance for effectively supporting Country Office financial operations and division goals.
- Moreover, Regularly review and update accounting and finance policy and procedure manuals to ensure the Country Office procurement operations consistently comply with IJM global internal controls and other local and regulatory requirements for purposes of mitigating financial and reputational risks.
- Additionally, Collaborate with Country Office leadership and finance teams to create and/or update their local supplement/Best Practice manuals to guide local operations for compliance with local laws.
- Furthermore, Improve existing and/or create new Country Office training materials and accounting guidance related to Procurement as resources for site visit support by finance teams as well as for onboarding new finance staff in Country Office locations.
- Then, Perform on-site Country Office financial support and training (as needed) to Country Office finance and general staff on accounting policies, procedures and internal controls for effective performance in relation to procurement and effective use of Workday.
- Also, Ensure that effective document management of Country Office Procurement operations, best practice and vendor records and tax details for audit and history are within Workday.
- Finally, Support implementation of all procurement through Workday through vendor review, acceptance and reporting to give clear visibility on spending for effective management and compliance to prevent financial and reputation risks to IJM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field like Business Management, Contract Management or Procurement;
- At least 3 years’ experience as line level manager, with a minimum of 2 years in purchasing division, or any other related position;
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to foster strong supplier relationships;
- Interpersonal skillset with strong networking ability;
- Exceptional collaborator with diverse teams;
- High credibility with staff and partners;
- Customer service excellence;
- Experience with Workday or similar ERP systems;
- Influential and diplomatic in building consensus to achieve cross-organizational objectives; and
- Capacity to fairly and objectively understand the effectiveness and outcomes of policies and activities and implementing appropriate adjustments.
- To begin with, Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Then, Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Also, Disciplined with priorities;
- Besides that, Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Moreover, Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Afterwards, Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Last but not least, Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Lastly, Adept at creative problem solving.
How to Apply for Procurement Lead at International Justice Mission
Closing Date: 31st July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED