mPharma is looking for Junior Associates to join our Procurement team in Ghana. In this role, you will be expected to interface with pharmaceutical manufacturers, pharmaceutical distributors, and Hospital Procurement Departments. This role involves managing purchasing decisions for drugs on mPharma’s formulary and ensuring that our providers’ inventory needs are being monitored appropriately.
- Organize, manage, and be responsible for documentation related to drug procurement and pricing with providers/ distributors.
- Communicate with distributors – strategizing to find cost-effective deals and distributors while building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Coordinate and communicate with the pharma medical representatives.
- Communicate and work closely with other teams within mPharma including Mutti, Finance, Product & Tech, Quality Rx, and VMI.
- Work to ensure timely receipt and completion of purchase requests from providers.
- Track inventory levels at providers to minimize stock-outs
- Provide timely and accurate reports to key stakeholders
- Responsible for drug mapping for providers in their region
- Build relationships with regional suppliers in their zone
- Provide the necessary support to the procurement team when the need arises.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fluent English with excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills.
- A strong knowledge base in pharmaceuticals and ability to draw frequently from technical knowledge
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships.
- Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or HND Dispensing Technology.
- 2+years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical space (including internships).
- Spotless business and personal background.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is highly desired
This Position reports to the Procurement Lead
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to [email protected] using the following subject line: “Procurement Junior Associate, Ghana – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
Subscribe to Blog via Email