Our client is West Africa’s leading logistics and freight company. The firm is now seeking a seasoned Procurement Professional for the role of Procurement Head position in Tema, Ghana.
• To ensure that the whole supply chain is handled in an effective and cost-effective manner from requisition to supply delivery.
• To ensure all procurement activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Manages all in country procurement package, subcontract & purchase orders. To ensure all goods and services are purchased from approved suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions in line with the company’s Procurement Procedure and Local Content Laws.
• Responsible for coordinating and reviewing legal and commercial terms for all local purchases and subcontracts.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 7 to 10 years relevant industry experience.
• Working knowledge of Ghana Local Content Policy.
• A degree qualification in Procurement /Supply Chain Management.
How To Apply
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 15 April, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED