We are looking for a strategic Procurement Professional with a high level of persuasive ability to join our Procurement team as Director, Procurement
- Develop and execute innovative procurement strategies to reflect all departmental and units’ needs.
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify management of any possible obstacles to achieving value for money.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation as it relates to procurement.
- Monitor purchases and deliveries to determine if vendors are meeting performance demands/contracts.
- Participate in procurement process as required under the Public Procurement Act, 2003 Act 663 as amended.
- Develop, prepare and finalize (framework) contracts, term and conditions, and specification validation.
- Plan and facilitate staff development and team building.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Supply Chain Management or as a Procurement/Purchasing Management 4 years of which must be in a middle management position.
- A Master’s Degree in procurement or supply chain management/procurement is an added advantage.
- Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money in procurement.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to:
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 30th March, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED