Lively Minds, an award-winning NGO, is partnering with Ghana Education Services (GES) to roll-out an innovative, early childhood development programme. We are hiring in Ghana to support our exciting plans to scale the programme to 60 districts, in 8 regions. To find out more about our programme, please visit www.livelyminds.org.
Lively Minds is looking for a Procurement and Logistics Officer to join our lively, global finance team in July 2021. The Procurement and Logistics Officer supports procurement and logistics for our busy operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate must be pragmatic, highly organised and risk averse with experience of tracking the movement of people and goods. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: www.livelyminds.org/jobs-procurement-logistics-officer.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Undergraduate degree in logistics and supply chain management, economics, business administration, commerce, accounting (or related discipline).
- 3+ years’ experience in a procurement or finance role in a fast-paced multinational or NGO environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and deal with complex issues simultaneously.
- Understanding of procurement process in a development organisation.
- Awareness of pre-qualification of approved suppliers, the process involved and the maintenance of a supplier database.
- Familiarity with standard ERP and online procurement requisition processes.
- Articulate, negotiation skills and good understanding of procurement best practices.
- Good understanding of procurement of services, contract document preparation and tax regulations of various forms of procurement.
- Well organized and able to manage own time with minimal supervision.
- Technically literate – Basic user of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams and able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience of custom procedures for clearing of goods, tax exemption procedures.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply
- Stage 1: Short-listed candidates will be asked to undertake a remote, written assessment.
- Stage 2: Successful candidates from Stage 1 will be asked to attend an assessment day.
- 24th May 2021 (remote).
- 7th June 2021 in Tamale.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED