SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organisation that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as:
Duty Post: Accra
- The ideal candidate will lead our procurement process, spearhead the purchasing process, as well as provide guidance on sourcing for goods and services for the organisation.
- He (she) should also be a logistics expert who will specialise in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the organisation.
- Have in-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) Possess good management and leadership skills
- Be a team player with ability to cooperate with Heads of departments and projects
- Be Multi-tasking with strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be highly organised and detail-oriented
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess good interpersonal, planning and communication skills
- Possess positive and professional approach to work.
- Able to work independently, use initiative, and keep
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm .
- Be a Strategic thinker combined with practical” can do” attitude
- Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration
- Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification proven experience managing supply chain
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 25th February, 2022
Only short listed applicants would be contacted
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Massive Recruitment || AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited February 2022
- Teachers Needed At OXBRIDGE International School
- New Employment Opportunity At Wikimedia Foundation
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED