January 22nd, 2020 at 07:54 pm
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Coca Cola Recruitment 2020.
- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH)Limited for a Process Artisan. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies.
This role reports to the Team Leader, Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the safe and uninterrupted operation of the production Mechanical/Electrical equipment through regular planned maintenance of equipment.
To plan and execute electrical/mechanical projects that will increase the productivity of the company according to KORE engineering standards and to ensure minimum down-time (maximum availability) of production lines, services, equipment and machines.
Skills, Experience & Education
• The ability to display a clear understanding of technical or professional aspects of work.
• The ability to plan a task, job or project realistically, structuring work, appropriately allocating time and resources.
• The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information, conceptualise problems for problem solving and decision making with due regard to implications.
• Ability to hold self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and cost-effective results and keeping commitments.
• Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and legislation.
• Competence in specific psychometric/physical abilities Demonstrates ability to work constructively within a team to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED