REPORTS TO: PLANT MANAGER
Managing and controlling of all maintenance and safety related activities in order to ensure maximum plart
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIE
- Design and implement Preventive Maintenance Standards
- Ensure the Preventive Maintenance completion and quality Creation of recovery plan if completion rate is below 100%
- Ensure that the calibrations are done and the records are kept according to the standard
- Ensure 5s in the stores and that spare parts are available.
- Supervise and coordinate technicians during high-level repairs,
- Ensure that the safety inspections are done and perform incident investigation
- Report creation and presentation. (Major Break Down, daily, weekly, monthly and 6 monthly reports)
- Attend and participate in the Quick Response Quality Control meetings,
- Total Maintenance Capability audit score.
- Failure prevention and Mean Time To Repair (MITA) countermeasure implementation
- Quick Response Quality Control countermeasure implementation rate.
- Incident frequency rate
- Major Break Down report creation
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience in maintenance
- Operational Health and Safety requirements in line with Safety Act provisions
- Good computer skills: including but not limited to; MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Failure analysis, root cause identification and investigation techniques
- Should have a high level of assertiveness.
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be detail conscious with logical thought processes.
- Should be able to work overtime, even when asked at short notice
- Must be able to motivate him/herself, even under stressful conditions,
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able and willing to make constant improvements to, and build on existing practices,
- Applicants should have valid passports.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED