REPORTS TO: PLANT MANAGER
Managing and controlling of all maintenance and safety related activities in order to ensure maximum plart
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIE
- Design and implement Preventive Maintenance Standards
- Ensure the Preventive Maintenance completion and quality Creation of recovery plan if completion rate is below 100%
- Ensure that the calibrations are done and the records are kept according to the standard
- Ensure 5s in the stores and that spare parts are available.
- Supervise and coordinate technicians during high-level repairs,
- Ensure that the safety inspections are done and perform incident investigation
- Report creation and presentation. (Major Break Down, daily, weekly, monthly and 6 monthly reports)
- Attend and participate in the Quick Response Quality Control meetings,
- Total Maintenance Capability audit score.
- Failure prevention and Mean Time To Repair (MITA) countermeasure implementation
- Quick Response Quality Control countermeasure implementation rate.
- Incident frequency rate
- Major Break Down report creation
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience in maintenance
- Operational Health and Safety requirements in line with Safety Act provisions
- Good computer skills: including but not limited to; MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Failure analysis, root cause identification and investigation techniques
- Should have a high level of assertiveness.
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be detail conscious with logical thought processes.
- Should be able to work overtime, even when asked at short notice
- Must be able to motivate him/herself, even under stressful conditions,
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able and willing to make constant improvements to, and build on existing practices,
- Applicants should have valid passports.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED