Principal Procurement Manager at Ghana AIDS Commission
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament. However, The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and to direct and coordinate activities in response to HIV and AIDS.
To provide technical and administrative leadership for the efficient and effective performance of the procurement functions of the commission
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Provide inputs for the formulation of policies
- Secondly, Oversee the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the Unit
- Thirdly, Ensure the compliance with Procurement Act, manual and procedures
- Also, Ensure the development, maintenance and update of database on Suppliers
- Moreover, Ensures the preparation of the Annual Procurement Plan of the Commission.
- Thereafter, Ensure the submission of annual and other periodic reports on the procurement functions.
- In addition, Oversee the effective management of the procurement process
- More so, Ensure the officient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the unit
- Afterwards, Oversee proper stores management and Assets Disposal in accordance with laid-down procedures and regulations.
- Most importantly, Ensure the preparation of the budget and work plan of the Unit.
- Last but not least, Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit
- Finally, Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management,
- Purchasing & Supply or any other related discipline, from an accredited tertiary institution
- Also, Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or any recognised professional procurement body
- A minimum of six (6) years post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable nan organisation
- Lastly, Must pass a selection interview conducted by the commission in colaboration with the Public Services Commission
How To Apply For Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication.
GHANA AIDS COMMISSION
4TH FLOOR, LIBERATION TOWER
ADJACENT RIDGE HOSPITAL
OR Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20th May 2022
- Broadway Pharmaceuticals Invites Job Applications
- Teaching Jobs Available at a Private School
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || African Union Available Job Vacancies
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) Job Vacancy
- Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity
- Job opportunities at a reputable international company
- Bloomberg News Company Calls For Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) Job Vacancy
- Teaching Job at a prestigious international school
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED