The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Principal Accounting Assistant:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Staff in this grade shall be required to perform work that requires exhibition of sound and mature judgment, a high sense of responsibility, initiative and discretion. A Principal Accounting Assistant shall perform duties relating to the control of the University’s revenue and expenditure. These include:
- efficient collection of revenue
- the maintenance of detailed accounts of the University; and
- process reimbursement forms
- prepare bank deposits
- preparing monthly bank account reconciliations.
- receive and process invoices and billing statements.
- assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the Director of Finance
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The Applicant must hold a Degree or HND (Accounting option) awarded by recognized institution and must have served as a Senior Accounting Assistant in a University or comparable grade in an analogous institution for at least four (4) years; OR
- Relevant Part (50%) Professional qualification recognised by ICAG with five (5) years’ relevant working experience.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Thursday, 6th May 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED