Pricing and Data Manager
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana.
We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Pricing and Data Manager Job Description
- Pricing strategy & implementation & maintenance
- Develop Pricing Strategy which will deliver profitable growth across the portfolio
- Lead and drive implementation and execution of the Pricing Strategy across markets.
Definition of price corridors
- Build framework to gather competitive pricing intelligence across the country
- Drive the adoption of global pricing policies and processes within the regional organizations
- Represent the country on all corporate-wide pricing initiatives
- Implement & track defined and agreed price measures
Controlling and Reporting
- Lead Bosch Ghana Pricing Governance and monthly reviews with key internal stakeholders to review pricing KPIs, performance and generate action plans
- Implement processes to monitor local adherence to agreed pricing strategies for all product lines
- Own and manage pricing analysis for the Business Unites, defining the key metrics and delivering required reporting to all key stakeholders.
- Coordinate product cost communication between Product Marketing, Regional Product Specialists and Marketing Managers for changes during the year.
- Coordinate argumentation for marketing managers increases (in connection with product Marketing).
- Deployment of Price Strategy Handbook and Pricing processes into the region/countries.
- Implement Integrated Pricing Tool
- Pricing and Data Manager Education Requirements
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related field of study or equivalent related work experience
- Qualified in Marketing and Sales instruments
- Additional Information
- 5 years experience in automotive industry.
- Proven professional pricing related experience required, preferably within Marketing, Commercial or Finance (specific experience of running strategic pricing programmes ideal).
- Knowledge of the use of market research for pricing
- Experience of using revenue management software to analyse and set price
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex situations
Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills, and experience in statistical techniques
- Proven track record in influencing Commercial teams to deliver growth through price and profitability management
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : September 9, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED