Press Release on Recruitment into the Ghana National Fire Service
The Management of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) has taken notice of rumours circulating in the public domain, especially on some social media platforms, about the Service recruiting new applicants and wants the general public to take note of the following:
The Service has completed the 2021/2022 General Recruitment Exercise and successful candidates are being trained in batches at the Fire Academy and Training School (FATS).
Moreover, the Service is currently not recruiting new applicants into the Ghana National Fire Service and wants the general public to disregard such rumours and publications circulating in the public domain.
Also, the Service shall communicate to the general public about employment opportunities (recruitment) through the National Dailies as well as on its official social media handles of the Service (Facebook: Ghana National Fire Service: Instagram: Ghana National Fire Service, Twitter: GhFireService1; Youtube: Ghana National Fire Service).
Nonetheless, Management of the Service wants to make it clear to the general public that anyone who pays any money to any group of persons or to any individual for the purpose of a recruitment opportunity into the Service does so at his /her own risk.
Therefore, Report anyone purporting to be recruiting for the GNFS to the Ghana Police for prompt action.
But the general public is encouraged to follow the GNFS on any of its official social media handles above for information or to call the Public Relations Department on 0299341436 for any further enquiries.
TO AFFUM ACFO I
DIRECTOR PUBLIC RELATIONS
Also, For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED