Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- Increase the supply of power in West Africa
- Enable expanded end-user connection to the grid
- Improve the technical and institutional capacity and performance of select national utilities, and another relevant national power sector entities.
- The Power Planning Manager (Ghana Outcome 1 Lead) will manage and execute Outcome 1 activities, as defined in the WAEP Task Order, and engage in the following illustrative interventions:
- In coordination with the WAEP Chief of Party (COP) and Senior Ghana Technical Lead (SGTL), define and implement Outcome 1 strategy and activities.
- Manage a team of Transaction Advisors that will provide technical and advisory assistance to developers and government stakeholders to help advance new generation and transmission capacity through the project pipeline
- In coordination with WAEP Home-Office Management Team and WAEP COP and SGTL, define, manage, monitor and control Outcome 1 work, schedule, budget and resources,
- Ensure quality of Outcome 1 deliverables and outputs, and ensure deliverables approval,
- Ensure coordination of Outcome 1 activities with other Outcomes and support the team as needed,
- Support DCOP in the implementation of cross-cutting activities (Gender, MEL, Communication)
- Possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in economics, engineering, finance, and any other related field, particularly in energy sector
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in energy sector, 12 – 15 years’ experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in similar context in Ghana.
- Previous experience with donor agency programs desirable.
- Demonstrated experience operating in developing country environments, including conducting technical activities
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to write, communicate, and prepare engagement materials fluently in English
How to Apply
Closing Date: 16 October, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED