Company: An International Audit Firm
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting jobs in Ghana
Nationality of Preferred Candidate: Ghanaian
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a Pan African Company with its head office in Ghana with broad objectives as:
- To enhance productive capacity across Africa,
- To be a conduit for capital into and across Africa,
- To facilitate Africa focused international and regional trade,
- To leverage technology to provide solutions to challenges across Africa,
- To be a conduit for uncommon knowledge with the capacity to transform lives across Africa.
The institution operates a group structure of four (4) subsidiary entities to operationalize and achieve the group mission objectives.
These subsidiaries operate in the following sectors :
- Financial Advisory
- Technology solutions
- Knowledge Transfer and,
- A banking franchise across West Africa.
The institution is expanding rapidly across Africa with strategies in developmental stage and multiple projects in multiple sectors & jurisdictions being initiated.
The role is responsible for ensuring availability and retention of a skilled, motivated and productive workforce that is focused on delivering the group vision.
- Formulates and implements people management and development strategies that are anchored on current and innovative HR policies in line with labour laws and the organization’s business objectives.
- Monitors and reviews the organization’s salary and benefits structure to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff.
- Provides timely and appropriate staff information to Finance department for salary reviews.
- Manages working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies and employee leave schedule.
- Liaises with the Branding and Corporate Communications Unit to place job adverts in websites, newspapers etc.
- Coordinate recruitment and selection of new staff, liaising where necessary with external recruitment consultants.
- Coordinate induction process to integrate new staff into the workplace.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external training/examination bodies and recruitment consultants.
- Advises management on PAYE, pension, welfare and insurance schemes.
- Designs new staff training programmes and updates existing ones.
- Organizes in house learning and development programmes for appropriate staff on a regular basis and ensure full attendance of both trainees and facilitators.
- Issues letters of employment to new members of staff and collates their relevant details for filing.
- Maintains current records of all staff details with respect to personal information, salary and benefits such as welfare, Group Life Insurance, Pension, medicals etc.
- Facilitates provision of counselling facilities, sports and social activities for staff.
- Co-ordinates disciplinary and grievance procedures, working with the Legal Department where necessary.
- Co-ordinates staff appraisal and performance management procedures.
- Facilitates the provision of counselling facilities, sports and social activities for staff.
- Reviews and reports on HR Function achievement against key performance targets to guide the preparation of annual action plans and budgets to the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Science discipline.
- The person must have a minimum of 8-10 years’ cognate experience, at least 5 of which must have been at key management position.
- Relevant Certification in HR e.g CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development), SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management, HRCI, etc).
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management will be advantage.
- Must have experience working in the all-round HR function: Compensation, Performance management, Talent development, Talent Acquisition, Policy & Procedure development and other General HR operation functions
- Must have a good understanding of the various Labour issues and regulation of the country
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED