Call For Poland Government Scholarship 2020 is open now. Applicants From All over the world with Any Academic Background can apply For this Government Of Poland Łukasiewicz Scholarship to pursue a Master Degree Scholarship.
Łukasiewicz Polish Scholarship for International Students will provide Full Tuition Fee Waiver with Monthly Allowances. Almost all All-Academic Majors are available e.g. Engineering, IT, Science, Social Science, Arts, etc
This offer of Scholarships in Poland for International Students 2020 is a joint study in Poland scholarship and is initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Program and will be implemented under the framework of the Polish development assistance.
Poland Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Wants to Study Abroad! So don’t miss this Poland Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 All Details are given Belo.
- Country: Poland
- Sponsored By Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Type of Funding: Tuition Feee+Allowance +Allowances For Relocation Also
Deadline: 16 MARCH 2020
Poland Scholarship Financial Coverage is given Below:
- NO Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation.
Also, Apply For the latest University of Manchester Scholarships for International Students
Available Courses and Majors
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by HEI.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life sciences
And Other Related Fields are also Included ina above mentioned Basic Major Courses Under Polish Scholarship 2020.
Eligible Regions For NAWA Scholarship 2020
The scholarship offer is addressed to International Students, given to nationals of the following countries indicated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The list of countries whose citizens may apply for a scholarship under the Programme is attached Below Please See Below All Images and Find Out Your Country Name
Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of applications:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- Speak English at least at the B2 level.
How To Apply For Poland Government Scholarship 2020
Click on the Apply button below to create an account and follow instructions to submit your application through the online portal.
Submit the application then you will receive a message through an email containing the application reference number.
One Applicant may submit only one application. If more than one NAWA Online application is submitted, only the first one will be accepted not others. Only complete applications will proceed.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED