- Company: Plan International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
[A concise statement, capturing the primary reasons that this role exists and a clear articulation of the context of the role. How will this role contribute to creating lasting change for children?]
This position under the direct supervision of the Country Director, the Quality Assurance function is responsible for developing, directing, and coordinating a comprehensive quality assurance program which supports improvement of the risk management of Plan international Ghana.
Reporting to the County Director, this position is responsible for the Internal Audit (IA) function of Plan International Ghana, including the management of the Internal Audit. He/she is responsible for the strategic direction of the function, specifically contributing to the improvement of the quality and compliance of Plan Inter Ghana’s operations and programs to the standards/procedures/policies of the organisation and relevant donors.
The position will direct and coordinate a comprehensive Internal Audit programme which supports improvement of the risk management of Plan International Ghana. Whilst the responsibility for risk management falls to the Country Leadership Team (CLT), the IA function is the primary instrument for its implementation and improvement
Dimensions of the Role
[This section provides a summary of the size and authority of the post. It covers the size of the budget held, the numbers of direct reports, other key stakeholders who may depend on it, the type of communication required, the external representation involved and the reach of the role.]
Financial measures or statistics relevant to post such as budget; list of direct and indirect reports
- Area of Responsibility – Country wide
- Located at country level
- Programs systems and processes for compliance and management information
- Risk Management and support for the proper functioning of all Plan systems.
- Provide the Management of Plan International Ghana with updated and concise information on its operations and program implementation and proactively identify risks which need to be mitigated and/or eliminated.
- To oversee internal control in all of our program units’ offices including Grants and sponsorship programs.
- Plan International Ghana is working through partners, and will continue to increase its portfolio of engagement with partners. The position will therefore be responsible for leading due diligence against all partners, supporting the development of capacity building plans, regularly conducting audits, and working closely with the Programs team to support them in the implementation of the Plan’s Building Better Partnerships policy.
- Plan International Ghana has a sponsorship caseload of 27,653. There is an absolute need to assure management of the quality of communications produced thus to continue maintenance of sponsors trust.
- To identify and analyze the risks that may impede Plan International Ghana from achieving its objectives concerning its partners and communities by providing appropriate measures to satisfactorily manage the different risks identified.
- To provide reasonable assurance on the functionality of procedures and policies in order to assure management of the protection and safeguarding of children and other key stakeholders; and the accuracy and reliability of financial reporting and supporting information.
Method of Application
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED