- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing marketing strategies to increase health check-up and business through higher penetration and awareness in catchment area.
- Identify and map the target customers (patients/regionally corporate & non corporate)
- Explore newer services and opportunities with the clients and build long term
- Make proposals & submit quotations to corporate clients/prospects.
- Service existing clients, Client retention and follow- ups.
- Manage and ensure high quality service delivery to high-end corporate clients.
- Report on feedback received through marketing activities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team
members, clients and customers where applicable
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
RENUMERATION: Salary is commissioned based. Plus Monthly Stipend.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested to explore the above opportunity we request you to please share your updated CV to email@example.com
We shall get in touch if your profile suits our requirement.
Application Deadline: 11th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED