PETRA Calls For Job Applications
Tech Business Analyst at PETRA
The ideal candidate must be actively curious, incredibly bright, analytical, highly organized, and have at least 5 years Business Analyst or product management experience. You must love writing and be able to communicate clearly.
You have a great advantage if you have a software engineering background; it will enable you understand the engineers you’ll be working closely with.
You will be charged with building the eco-system around our flagship Pension and Mutual Funds management platform and make it possible for other business units to execute.
This role requires you to:
- Firstly, Drive product development with designers, engineers with excellent project management skills
- Secondly, Collect and integrate data, market analysis, user research and user feedback to inform product direction and roadmap
- Thirdly, Clearly communicate roadmap, project status, launch dates and project metrics to both internal and external stakeholders
- Then, Build partnerships and networks that will help the product succeed in concert with marketing teams across various countries
- Also, Develop a successful commercial framework in partnership with our Finance and Operations team.
- Afterwards, Develop a successful customer success framework in partnership with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
- More so, Define and ship products and features our users love
- Finally, Lead and guide the authoring of product documentation and content.
- You must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You must have the ability write clearly and concisely
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and high emotional intelligence.
Mode of Application
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae and other credentials to the Human Resources at email@example.com
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED