Perseus Mining Latest Job Opportunity
About Perseus Mining
Perseus Mining Limited is a dual-listed (Australia, Toronto) gold miner and explorer focused on the West African region. Perseus Mining (Ghana) Limited (PMGL) has commissioned the world-class Edikan gold project in the Western Region of Ghana.
The Edikan processing facility has been designed as a 5.5Mtpa processing facility and achieved up to 7.2Mtpa via a few plant upgrades in 2016. The plant has the potential of producing at a rate of 180,000-220,000oz gold per annum.
POSITION: SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT
Purpose of Role:
To assist the Security Manager in the day-to–day operations and administration of the department and act in the absence of a related field; security manager.
- Firstly, assist in the definition and identification of PMGL security requirements and operational security planning
- Secondly, assist in drafting security policies, protocols, and procedures for approval and effective implementation
- Thirdly, attend meetings with other stakeholders to determine security-related operational needs
- Also, prepare routine security reports for the security manager to facilitate operational and administrative effectiveness.
- Furthermore, liaise with government security agencies and conduct intelligence gathering on crime trends, and update management accordingly
- Additionally, plan and coordinate security operations for specific events Undertake operational deployment of personnel to ward off potential intruders and prevent illegal mining activities.
- Moreso, conduct monthly security audits, and risks assessment and submit reports on same to the Security Manager
- Last but not least, conduct investigations into security-related incidents and submit reports to the Security Manager
- Lastly, perform any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Edikan Gold Mine operations as assigned by the Security Manager
Also, You can Apply For These:
- mPharma Calls For Job Applications
- Unilever Ghana Latest Employment Opportunity
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited New Job Advertisement
Qualifications and Skills:
Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Firstly, Military or Police academy degrees in Security Management or Certification and membership in national or international security associations/institutions (eg. ASIS, SIA, etc.);
- Secondly, a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in security management with military, police, intelligence, or industrial organizations
- Thirdly, high sense of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree or higher education courses in Security/Risk Management, Justice & Criminology International Law, Military Studies, etc.
- Team player and works collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to learn, understand and implement a wide range of security management policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of computers and a variety of communication equipment.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement security operations.
Remuneration/ Salary at Perseus Mining:
- Very Competitive and Attractive.
How To Apply?
Applications will only be received by email to [email protected] with the advertised job title “Security Superintendent” as the subject line of the email.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is Friday, 20th August 2022.
Perseus Mining (Ghana) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED