Performance Specialist at AirtelTigo
Summary of the Job
The person who gets the job will work in the Technology Department as a Specialist in Performance management. He or she will work for the Network Performance manager and support the change to better network performance management within technology. He or she will also drive a value-centered organization.
Also, make and publish business recommendations along with performance indicators. Also, make sure that related SLAs are followed and that the network is secure with technology that drives for improvement.
- Helps an organization put the customer first
- Helps move the technology toward having no downtime by finding problems before they happen.
- Keeping a record of the best ways to deal with customer complaints.
Performance Indicators & Measurements
- Check and publish performance indicators with relevant business recommendations
- Come up with and use E2E performance measures
- Work with DWH, BI teams, and other BUs to make useful Network Dashboards.
- Keep track of customer surveys and how QoE and QoS are translated into technology.
- Have your own network performance management tools.
Assurance of acceptable Network Experience
- Give Network Visibility across all Touchpoints (Voice/Data/B2B);
- Track all RCAs related to Network issues and make suggestions for continuous network improvement;
- Enforce SLAs related to Network issues and Resolution;
- Putting together regular and ad hoc management information and reports
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Performance indicators for the network.
- Indicators of how people see the network.
- Management of SLAs for Managed Services
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or telecommunication engineering;
- 3+ years of experience in telecommunications networks;
- Experience with business processes for telcos (eTOM Model, if possible);
- A degree in management or project management is a plus.
- Got better at talking to people and negotiating;
- Set and managed priorities.
- The ability to get things done with the help of others
- Able to explain ideas in a way that is both business-friendly and easy to understand.
- Does a good job explaining technical information.
- Able to make presentations to senior management that are clear and convincing? Excellent skills in analyzing and solving problems.
- Able to work under stress and with limited time
- Be able to work well with people from many different cultures in a diverse community.
- Stay up-to-date on technological changes.
- Excellent customer service and a focus on results
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in doing tasks, including time management skills
How to Apply for Performance Specialist at AirtelTigo
Those who want to apply and are qualified should send their applications and curriculum vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Please put the job you want in the subject line of your email.
Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies are Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED