Perbi Cubs Latest Job Opportunity
POSITION: HR Officer
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
We need an HR Officer to support in the implementation of all HR processes to ensure the HR Department runs smoothly.
Staffing and Recruitment (45%)
- Prepare job advertisements for posting on selected job boards and media.
- Support with the initial shortlisting of qualified candidates for vacant roles.
- Lead in the continuous communication to prospective candidates regarding the status of their application,
- scheduling interviews and providing feedback.
- Create a database of applicants for various roles advertised in order to establish a talent pool for the
- facilitation of our recruitment processes.
- Support in the preparation of job offers and staff contracts
- Support with onboarding and orientation of new hires by implementing all processes as outlined in the HR Manual.
- Prepare monthly reports on recruitment activities of the company.
HR Administration (40%)
- Support in ensuring new staff have all logistics required to perform their responsibilities.
- Continuously update staff information in the HRIS.
- Support in communicating HR policies and procedures to staff and responding to staff enquiries as deemed fit.
- Ensure staff database is continuously updated to reflect the newest data at any point in time.
- Support in staff leave management by updating leave data, communicating the leave balances for staff, preparing and completing leave paperwork accordingly..
- Create and maintain staff personal files and continuously updating them.
- Liaise with operations for the arrangement of necessary logistics/items for staff events, eg. venue setup,stationery, refreshment, etc.
- Completing necessary documentation for enrolling confirmed staff onto the Health Insurance policy and informing the service provider on time about exited employees who are no longer with Perbi Cubs.
Team Leadership and Self Development (10%)
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organisation’s mission.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation in the execution of your duties and in all dealings with the entire Perbi Cubs team.
- Develop and implement plan for personal and professional development.
Living the Brand – 7Ps (5%)
- Uphold company values in the execution of tasks
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management/Admin or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and not divulging sensitive employee information.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good decision making skills and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams and relate well with all employees.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
How To Apply for this Perbi Cubs Job Opportunity
Send a one page cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Use this caption as the subject of your email “HR Officer”
Application Deadline: Friday, 9th December, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED