September 23rd, 2022 at 09:29 pm
Perbi Clubs Job Vacancy for Accounts Officer
About Perbi Clubs
- Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
- Job Status: Permanent
- Closing Date: 30th September 2022
We are looking for an Accounts Officer to join our growing team in the provision of engaging digital library services for children. This is an opportunity for candidates to join in efforts at building a solid reading culture through creative digital literacy and innovation.
- The Accounts Officer keeps records of the day-to-day financial transactions of the organization.
- To succeed in this role, the individual must have a good understanding of how to properly track and manage financial data.
- The Accounts Officer will also enter financial transactions into various databases, notify upper management of any accounting errors and create financial reports.
- Assist in the reconciliation of accounts with bank and mobile money statements each month for accounts to balance and to identify any errors.
- Responsible for accounting administrative duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, group billing, and support for the Finance Consultant.
- Assist with the completion of budgets and administrative planning.
- Recording all transactions and tracking organizational expenditure.
- Processing petty cash and refunds.
- Review, analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts for accuracy.
- Prepare and record all necessary journal entries to reflect correct accounting records.
- Ensure all internal and external reporting requirements are met on time – including preparation of monthly and termly accounts and Statutory Annual Financial Statements.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly term, and annual reports to facilitate decision-making.
- Have a trainable attitude and take initiative towards personal development.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission.
- You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence, Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success, and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.
Qualification And Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good data entry skills.
- Familiarity with the general principles of accounting.
- A strong understanding of math and numbers.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Shows initiative, is a self-starter and requires minimal oversight.
- Ability to use Accounting Software to simplify the accounting process.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload effectively.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite and Google Sheets.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should send a one-page cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly use this caption as the subject of your email “Accounts Officer”
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The application closing date is Friday, 30th September 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED