Dear NABCO Beneficiary,
Allowance for July 2021 has been successfully processed. You may now load funds.
NOTE: Kindly note that payments are made based on the approved list received from an employer.
Enquiries regarding non-payment of allowance should be directed to the offices of the Nations Builders Corps
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- Improve skills and employability for the transition from programme to permanent employment
- Improve public service delivery
- Improve on government revenue mobilization
- To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED