Dear National Service Personnel,
Allowance for January 2022 has been successfully processed. You may now load funds.
Established in 1973, the National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Government of Ghana program under the Ministry of Education of Ghana with a National Secretariat in Accra, and offices in all administrative regions and districts across the country.
The scheme is mandated to deploy a pool of skilled manpower drawn primarily from tertiary institutions to support the development efforts of both the public and private sectors in Ghana.
Although it is a citizenry requirement for all Ghanaians who are eighteen years above, it is currently limited to, and mandatory for all Ghanaians graduating from tertiary educational institutions who are not less than eighteen years old. The original intent of deploying freshly graduating youth under the NSS arrangement is to ensure that priority sectors of our national life are never lacking in the requisite human resources needed for development.
- Leader in youth service
- Mobilize and deploy Ghanaian citizens 18 years and above for national development
The mandate of the scheme
The Scheme as currently constituted provides newly qualified graduates the opportunity to have practical exposure on the job, both in the public and private sectors, as part of their civic responsibility to the State. It also provides user agencies the opportunity to satisfy their manpower needs and affords communities that would otherwise have difficulty in accessing mainstream development initiatives, access to improved social services through community service.
- Encourage the spirit of national service among ALL segments of Ghanaian society in the effort of nation-building through active participation.
- Undertake projects designed to combat hunger, illiteracy, disease, and unemployment in Ghana.
- Help provide essential services and amenities, particularly in towns and villages of the rural areas of Ghana.
- Develop skilled manpower through practical training.
- Promote national unity and strengthen the bonds of common citizenship among Ghanaians.
National Service Deployment
- Local Government
- Rural Development, including surveying, physical planning, civil engineering, and rural industries.
- Youth Programmes
- BREAKING: SIM Card Registration Deadline Extended
- NCA, telcos sued over SIM Card re-registration
- Register Your SIM With Ghana Card In 10 Easy Steps On All Networks
- Ignore ‘simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh’ portal; it’s not for ongoing exercise – MTN
- NIA suspends Ghana Card registration services until November
- SIM Re-registration To Begin On October 1- Ursula Owusu
- Ghana Card to be only means of ID for all bank transactions from July – BoG
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE