IQVIA is looking a manager to lead our Patient Support Programme (PSP) in Accra, Ghana. Key duties include supporting customer and project objectives through team building, coaching, training, motivating and managing. Ensuring region’s budgets are controlled and standards and performance meet or exceed objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing client relationships with the portfolio of IQVIA PSP solutions. The responsibility will focus on the sale of solutions that compromise consulting services related to PSP’s. The candidate must be sharp, articulate and a self- sufficient hunter. The candidate will take management responsibility for the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects. The position also includes responsibility for mentoring, coaching and development of staff within team projects. Effective Customer Relationship Management- consults with customers to truly understand their needs and positions the most appropriate solution to meet the client needs.
- Deepening existing client relationships- generating incremental business.
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within the defined geography.
- Leading the development of insightful proposals and delivery of insightful sales presentations.
- Achieving assigned financial objectives (sales and P&L)
- Leading Project Managers for business development and project delivery.
- Leading client engagements and deliverables to ensure alignment with client expectations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations to client issues.
- Proactively mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise with team members to elevate IQVIA capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients.
- Proactively developing broader and deeper knowledge of PSP methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Supporting the developmental of intellectual property for use of future engagements.
– Weekly calls with nurses to check in on project status and open issues
– Discuss queries nurses have regarding program execution according to the agreed plan (during weekly calls and also over phone)
– Reviewing program status deliverables prepared by nurses and facilitating their internal walk-throughs prior to client presentation
– Facilitating client calls to discuss project status
– Managing client compliance requests e.g. source data verification, adverse events reconciliation
– Ensuring necessary paperwork/contracts are in place and signed
– Verifying project deliverables owned by care coordinators (e.g. AE reports, reconciliation forms, etc) are submitted on time
– Confirming data accuracy on HealthLink
– Consolidating program deliverables across countries and submitting to client
– Responded to ad-hoc requests for client information.
– Degree/Postgraduate in Healthcare, Life Sciences or Project Management
– 2 Years Management experience in leading a team
- Additional training and experience in computer desktop software applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Demonstrates expertise in the following:
– Communication and interpersonal skills
– Organizational skills
– Written and verbal communication skills
– Problem solving skills
– Managing multiple projects concurrently and able to prioritize accordingly
Closing date: 20 February 2021.
Method of Application
Contact: For questions, please contact Ms. Thapi Mokose on [email protected]
If you have not heard from IQVIA in 3 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application Unsucessful.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED