PATH is currently recruiting for a talented, passionate Global Proposal Recruiter who will partner closely with Business Development to develop a long-term strategy to hire top international talent.
This role will develop search strategies, build talent pipelines, advise proposal teams on recruitment strategies, and proactively communicate on progress and outcomes. This will be a critical role in managing, optimizing, and designing a talent acquisition program that will enable our organization to expand its funding portfolio.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
HR professionals at PATH work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
- Build strong relationships with client teams and serve as strategic advisor on recruiting matters and placement of staff.
- Ensures key personnel pipeline management and delivery
- Partner and support the Global Recruitment team as needed by sourcing for hard-to-fill and time sensitive key positions
- Quickly become knowledgeable about client teams’ projects and labor markets, and challenges to attracting talent to the job, project or team.
- Take initiative to provide innovative solutions to challenges and ensure timeliness and efficiency throughout search.
- Partner with business development and hiring managers and advise on networking, sourcing, and recruiting strategies and provide recommendations for attracting diverse applicants.
- Review resumes, interview candidates, lead post-interview discussions, and manage candidate communication and expectations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for continuous talent pipelining.
- Guide hiring managers to identify a balanced interview team, design an efficient and professional interview process, and prepare interviewers.
- Negotiate job offer, coordinate reference and background checks, and ensure candidate records are accurate and complete.
- Create and maintain a tracker for all active proposals or bids in the pipeline to manage progress of recruitment of key personnel and deadlines
- Utilize applicant tracking system from requisition to hire, ensuring compliance with PATH policies and applicable state and federal laws.
- A minimum of 5 years’ recruiting experience, or equivalent combination education & experience required.
- Two plus years’ experience recruiting for government (USAID or DFID) proposals highly preferred.
- Ability to source active and passive candidates.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones.
- Proven effectiveness leading talent searches while demonstrating professionalism, discretion, fairness, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated success working well in a team environment with highly technical and administrative staff while also acting and thinking independently.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working efficiently, productively, and with urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and keep others apprised of progress.
- Demonstrated success exercising sound judgment and applying effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven success using online recruiting tools and strategies to identify talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOISNG DATE : October 30, 2021
Must have legal authorization to work in the location of hire.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED