PATH Latest Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Site Finance & Administration Officer – Advancing Equity & Transformative Innovations in Health
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing Heath challenges.
We accelerate innovation across five platforms – vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, systems and service innovations – that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH is seeking for a Site Finance and Administration Officer to provide that will be responsible for the PATH Ghana Office finance and budgeting, business development, operational and human resource management and oversee the payroll and property management.
The Site Administrator will report to the Africa Region Finance and Administration will work closely with PATH PHC, CVIA and MNCHN Operations Directors as well as national project implementing partners. The Site Administrator will ensure compliance with PATH’s organizational policies and partner organization protocols, while linking the project budget and activities and results to the overall PATH Ghana portfolio.
He/she will serve on senior management team and provide leadership to PATH Ghana administration and finance staff across projects operating in country.
- Provide leadership to project administrators to ensure best practices are applied across all teams and efficiencies are gained.
- Participate in recruiting and onboarding of new project staff.
- Take an active role in building the capacity of other staff in finance and administration.
- Provide guidance to Project Administration and finance staff as required regarding PATH policy and business practices on work orders.
Finance and Budgeting:
- Manage the finance and budgeting functions at the PATH Ghana office
- Oversee finance operations, including expenditures, disbursements, procurement and reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Directly supervise finance and administration staff to ensure compliance, optimal performance and career development.
- Develop annual and quarterly country program overhead and facilities budgets in collaboration with Country Manager and Project Technical Leads and manage expenditures against budgets, informing leadership about current or anticipated variances.
- Support development of budgets for project proposals, including costing information and liaising with project teams in country, in the West Africa Region and globally as necessary.
Business Development and Reporting:
In collaboration with project leads and country manager:
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data for decision making.
- Oversee production of customary reports, such as financial, government and donor reports.
- Monitor, track and support external reporting to donors for quality, timeliness and accuracy.
- Participate in development of grant proposals and liaise with Project Assistants to coordinate donor and partner visits in country.
Manage and improve local practices in accordance with PATH and USAID policies and procedures, donor requirements, and Ghana government requirements.
- Manage administrative processes related to staff and consultant travel, contracts administration, payroll and taxes, employee timekeeping, purchasing, organizing meetings, etc.
- Serve as local point of contact for regional HR business partner and partner with HR to ensure onboarding, recruiting, training and off-boarding are effectively managed.
- Oversee the management of vendors and consultants and their agreements in accordance with PATH policies and procedures.
- Oversee the procurement of office supplies on Business World and follow up to ensure that they are delivered on time with required specs.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant local laws and regulations, including those regarding labor, taxes, and registration.
- Manage services for electricity, telephone, internet, water, security, cleaning and other services to ensure proper maintenance of all facilities.
- Ensure all PATH resources, including office space, equipment and vehicles are in good order and adequate for smooth running of the country program.
- Liaise with local accounting/legal firm(s) as required regarding office registration and tax-exempt status; track annual registration renewals and tax requirements; and maintain office registration and required employment documentation.
- Promptly respond to Salesforce support requests; track issues; provide content material and training to Project Administrators to decrease support requests and improve data integrity.
- Identify potential Salesforce improvements or necessary business practice improvements for Sub-agreements.
- May be required to support projects within West African countries
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- A Master’s Degree or above in Business Administration or any advanced finance and administration related field.
- Professional accountancy training – ACCA or equivalent – is an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with International NGO(s).
- Familiarity with USAID procedures, rules, and regulations
- Knowledgeable in Business World and Salesforce applications.
- Excellent diligence and possess sound technical skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Analytical approach to work, critical thinking skills, creative and initiative.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including word and excel.
How to Apply for this PATH Latest Employment Opportunity
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED