PATH Calls For Job Applications
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. Our international team works in more than 70 countries to build local capacities, increase health system resiliency, and scale up responsive, human-centered programs and interventions.
Summary of Position
PATH is recruiting for a Business Development Officer (BDO) to support PATH’s business development and partnerships efforts with multiple donors, including the United States government (USAID, etc.), European and other governments, foundations, and the private sector. This position will focus on developing new business intelligence, positioning, and proposal development, requiring both strategic and tactical direction and support.
This position is pivotal to developing sound, responsive and compelling bids. Partnering with the PATH West Africa Regional Hub in Senegal, PATH countries in West Africa, PATH global technical programs, and others across the organization, the BDO will be in the center of the work, able to affect the direction of key opportunities.
They will work both internally across the organization as well as externally with donors and partners. Duties may require domestic and regional travel, when safe to do so, and a flexible work schedule to permit early morning or late evening calls or assignments.
- Build close relationships with the PATH West Africa Regional Hub in Senegal, the PATH country team in Ghana, and other country and global technical programs as assigned and ensure delivery of the full life cycle of business development services, from pipeline development to strategic guidance for positioning to proposal management.
- Secondly, Develop longer-range business plans with country programs.
- Strategize for and conduct discussions with potential donors and partners on new business opportunities.
- Represent country programs and PATH in business development efforts, including with donors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Moreover, Network and share information on PATH’s country, regional, and global technical work to build our organizational reputation and brand in the region.
- Provide guidance and support in business intelligence gathering and developing and implementing positioning plans.
- Then, Provide analysis and recommendations for bid decisions.
- Acquire approval of needed resources to pursue bids.
- Also, Manage prime and sub bids for USAID and other donor opportunities from positioning through active proposal development.
- Ensure proposal quality and compliance with PATH and donor requirements; engage leadership to resolve issues.
- Draft and/or review proposal sections as relevant.
- Use Salesforce to capture information on donors, partners, and opportunities.
- Finally, Support business development training programs.
- A combination of experience will be considered: minimum of five years of relevant experience in global health, international development, or related field, with a minimum of three years directly in business development.
- Strong experience in positioning and proposal development for a wide range of donors including US Government (e.g., USAID), as well as for European donors, private foundations, and corporations.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills across the business development continuum from trend analysis and strategy development through proposal development, production, compliance, and delivery.
- Demonstrated knowledge of donor rules, regulations, and processes, and demonstrated experience leading positioning and proposal teams of technical and operations staff, as well as external partners.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to sustain productive and collegial relationships with PATH colleagues and external partners and donors.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities.
- English language fluency required; French fluency preferred.
- Experience in global health a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to travel domestically and regionally when deemed appropriate and safe.
How to Apply for this PATH Job
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED