Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for paste or construction crew at Underground Mining Alliance.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of three(3) years experience in underground mining, two(2) of which have been as a Paste Crew or Service Screw
- Must have a proactive attitude towards safety and hazard identification
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian driving and operating license (C & E Classes) and can drive underground
- Must demonstrate strong work ethics and be able to communicate courteously with Co-workers
- Ability to work under pressure and have the desire to achieve
- Ability to workday and might rotation
Eligible candidates will be selected after the interview process and evaluated for suitability in terms of behavioral characteristics, organizational fit, the capability to work with the relevant complexity of work and ability to establish and maintain a positive and engaging culture with all stakeholders
When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximize the success of your application
1. Limit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to four (4) pages
2. Your CV must include demographic detail, qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two referees
3. List your most recent positions first
Include copies of relevant, original certificates and academic records
Applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae and proof of qualifications, should be submitted by the deadline date to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED