Palladium Latest Job Opportunity
Palladium is a global company working to design, develop and deliver positive impact on the lives and livelihoods of people around the globe; broaden access to health, water, power, and infrastructure; build enduring, sustainable, and transformative institutions and market systems to address global challenges; and conserve the natural world. We operate in over 90 countries and have a workforce of 3,000 talented, motivated, and diverse staff of all religions, races, languages, and gender identities.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium International, LLC is seeking a Finance and Administration Lead for a potential upcoming Low Cost Private School project in Ghana. The Finance and Administration Lead must have in depth technical expertise, experience, professional reputation, interpersonal skills, and professional relationships that demonstrate her or his ability to be a thought leader in their field. This is a full-time position based in Accra, Ghana.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Firstly, Manage all project finances to ensure effective use of resources to achieve project objectives in compliance with all donor requirements.
- Secondly, Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to Palladium staff, including analysis and tracking of grant commitments (i.e. cash advances), cash flow forecasts, obligations, awards and liquidations, to support efficient and accountable implementation.
- Thirdly, Design and implement systems and procedures in compliance with Palladium standards, including systems and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Furthermore, Ensure that corrective action plans approved by Palladium in response to external or internal audits and other monitoring reviews are implemented as planned and scheduled.
- Moreover, Monitor annual budget and financial projections and develop realistic financial forecasts for proper project planning.
- Additionally, Oversee proper human resources management, from personnel recruitment, staff policy development, and care for general staff well-being
- Finally, Ensure completeness of financial, procurement, and HR records retention and security.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting, auditing, finance, or business management, with additional preference towards expertise in post-qualification experience as an auditor with a recognized public or private firm, or as a finance manager with a reputable civil society organization or donor agency.
- Progressively responsible experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, and sub-contracts or sub-awards.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and English oral and written communication skills; demonstrated supervisory skills; and the ability to work well on a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- Experience managing highly adaptive programs.
- Experience managing USAID contracts.
- Then, Ability to multi-task and keep track of concurrent activities and deadlines.
- Also, Fluency in English required
- Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences
- Lastly, Must be willing to live and travel within Ghana especially to ZOI districts.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. Therefore, We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. Also, We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. Hence, All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED