P. M. RENAISSANCE New Job Openings
Job Title: Standards & Assurance Manager
Our client is one of the key traders and processors of agricultural commodities across West Africa and Europe.
The Standards and Assurance Manager will undertake the preparation of farmer profile survey, conduct farm inspections and update all certification documents to facilitate the smooth operation of the business.
- Firstly, Monitor and internally update the firm on the performance and progress of activities of (RA/internal BB standard) certification compliance of IMS teams of suppliers.
- Secondly, Monitor the progress of all steps in the certification processes of IMS teams of suppliers.
- Thirdly, Provide updates on the internal Certification Status overview on a weekly basis and ensure key updates are shared with the Organization’s Country Representative.
- Moreover, Conduct risk assessments per IMS team on ‘certification readiness & risk’, indicating challenges to the Country Representative and the Global Standards and Assurance Manager in a timely manner.
- Additionally, Standardize processes across suppliers’ IMS teams to ensure aligned deliverables, through annually reviewing and updating the guidance documents for implementation, guided by the Global Standards and Assurance Manager.
- Then, Oversee multi-level (IMS staff, Field Trainer, Farmer) training curriculums to meet RA and internal training requirements, ensuring integration of additional training topics for client reporting.
- Also, Prepare Farmer Profile and Farm Inspection survey and ensure all necessary indicators for the Farmer Registry for both RA and client reporting purposes are captured.
- Thereafter, Prepare traceability form that capture farmer purchases at community level.
- More so, Create First-step collection of GPS polygon files, through farm mapping coordinated by GPS mappers.
- Afterwards, Collaborate with the M&E & Information Management Team within the organization to develop, pilot and scale best practices on digitizing standardized data collection to facilitate traceability and inspection.
- Last but not least, Coordinate setting up and training on tools & data collection methods for surveyors (Field Trainers, GPS mappers) collecting data digitally.
- Finally, Frequently communicate with the Certification Standards or the Standards and Assurance team to enable smooth operations.
- A Master’s degree in Agricultural Development, Environmental Science or in any related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing agricultural related standards in cocoa, coffee or cashew (preferably cocoa).
- Experience in RA certification programme is an added advantage.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English and French is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Twi (Local Language) is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and manage a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office suite and other related software programs
Self-starter, Detail-Oriented, Innovative, Ambitious, Analytical, Confident Communicator.
How to Apply for this P. M. RENAISSANCE New Job Openings
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED