Purpose of Role.
The Finance Assistant shall assist the Finance Officer in providing operational support for the financial administration of the organization.
- Manage cash and cheque expenses.
- Receives and pays cheque on behalf of the organization.
- Assist in preparing monthly payroll
- Assist in making payments to suppliers
- Preparing receipts and payments report.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in creating and setting budgets
- Update and maintain financial records
- Assist with audits as necessary
- Assist the Finance Officer to prepare and pay SSNIT Contributions.
- Assist the Finance Officer to prepare and submit Monthly VAT/NHIL /WHT returns.
- 3 years plus experience playing similar role preferably in multinational company.
- Experience in a Finance and Administration function is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Knowledge in SAGE Accounting software mandatory.
- Must be confident and self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Method of Application
Closing date: 22nd July 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED