The Chief Finance Officer is a senior executive who leads senior managers to plan, implement, manage, and run all the finance activities of the holdings company. This primarily includes business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations; obtaining and maintaining investor relations, and partnership compliance.
The purpose of this role is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- As part of an executive management team, the CFO will have interaction with various members of the holdings company, both senior and junior.
- Works across multiple entities with diverse operations.
- Coordinates responsibilities through a team of Financial Controllers, Financial Analysts, Finance Managers, and Accountants.
- His/her goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Group CEO and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Driving the company’s financial planning.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Manage vendor relationships, prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and the company’s policies.
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures.
- Build a team and individual capability, ensuring personal effectiveness for work in current and future roles.
- Lead the Corporate Finance team for effective delivery.
- Support team meetings at which progress against KPIs is monitored and discussed.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Finance or Economics.
- Professional certification required.
- At least 10 years’ experience with a view of multi-industry and multi-national senior finance
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Proven ability to demonstrate excellence in the workplace.
Level of Expertise
- Cohesive ability in interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgment
- Demonstrated capability in leading and managing operational teams and a practical understanding of contemporary people management practices.
- Prior experience in leading business process improvement and project management.
- Proven ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing commercial environment.
- Proven ability to meet statutory obligations.
HOW TO APPLY
DEADLINE: 30th June 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED