A Studio Support Staff will support the company’s e-commerce, studio, marketing and press activities, observe and ensure that the highest standards are maintained in the studio at all times, connect and develop strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client base, understand and support all brand policies and proceed.
- Assist with the maintenance of company website including site – wide content updates, stock update and press update
- Ensure any and all sales and marketing issues are discussed with the Chief of Staff in a timely manner
- Assisting with sell – through analysis. Provide optimum service level to every customer
- Assist with copywriting for social networks, newsletters and other forms of brand communications.
- Support the planning, development and updating fall social, website and all the relevant platforms.
- Weekly review of our sales and marketing calendar and activities for upcoming tasks and events in the timeline and critical path
- Working on press / sales event under the supervision of the Chief of Staff
- Carry out day – to – day e-commerce and studio activities including packing, shipping and Customer service.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Logistics or in relevant courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in administrative roles or in related field.
- Knowledge in local and international delivery processes is preferred.
- Must have excellent social media marketing skills and copywriting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have excellent event planning skills and organizational skills
Method of Application
Application Deadline: 23rd July 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED