The ASP Instructor will assist with all day-to-day activities of the club, provide quality play care within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures.
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Providing comprehensive care for children during class times.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Administering first aid when necessary.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Helping with club administration, where necessary.
- Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
- Facilitating good communication with all members of the organisation, parents and schools.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures
- A certificate in Paediatric First Aid Administration & Food Hygiene is desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with 3- to 12-year-olds and within a play-based setting
- Appropriate child protection training is desirable
- Keen understanding of the varied needs of children and their families
- Keen understanding in the delivery of quality play care
- Understanding the issues of equal opportunities
- Ability to provide and facilitate safe & creative play ideas
- Good communication skills in appropriate verbal English to support well-being of a child
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use IT to support play and club administration
- Must be proactive and have sound judgement
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 19th November 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED