Orkin Ghana Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: Pest Control Management Technicians
Our client is accepting applications for Pest Control Management Technicians to be based in Accra, Ghana. Must hold a driver’s license.
This position is responsible for servicing residential and commercial customers’ pesticide needs by providing timely professional indoor and outdoor pest control applications, diagnosing and treating infestations, deficiencies, and delivering written and verbal professional advice. Builds and maintains market image of quality care and work, excellent customer service, and reliable results.
- Firstly, Responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control work by using training provided to ensure the most efficient pest solution for our customers
- Secondly, Follow a daily route schedule, insuring timely arrival at each stop. (A company vehicle is provided.)
- Thirdly, Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and cross sell additional services.
- Moreover, Discuss the scope of services provided with the customer.
- Additionally, Apply all products according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Then, Respond to customer service requests, address concerns and provide verbal and written communication in a timely manner.
- Also, Return customer calls within 24 hours and notify customers of treatment details upon request.
- Afterwards, Maintain a professional image through daily attention to vehicle and equipment maintenance and cleanliness as well as personal, professional appearance.
- Last but not least, Accurately and professionally complete all service related paperwork.
- Finally, Obey all vehicle policies and procedures.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Degree in Agriculture or minimum of High National Diploma or equivalent
- Three months on-the-job training towards pest control technician certification
- Strong Organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Customer Service Skills
- Clean Driving License
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Entrepreneurial sales approach
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team environment
- The work environment is a combination of field work and home visits. An individual in this role will be calling on residential or commercial customers and must be able to work weekends.
- Applicants must have a good driving record.
How To Apply for this Orkin Ghana Job
Please If interested please contact The Recruitment Manager at the following address; Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED