Pezesha is an online marketplace for business loans. We connect MSMEs to affordable working capital and other financial services through a collaborative approach with capital providers.
We have an ambitious growth plan to target 100,000 SMEs over the next 2 years across Africa by enabling them with affordable working capital. To help us achieve this target, we are looking for energetic individuals to help us with our growth and collections targets as we scale.
We are operational in Kenya, Ghana and Uganda and soon Nigeria. It is an incredibly exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth!
- On-boarding of SMEs by walkabouts and face-to-face communication with entrepreneurs.
- On-boarding of SMEs by other acquisition channels (such as through associations, presentations, and any others you consider workable).
- Vetting and Evaluation of potential SMEs in Ghana to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards.
- Running impactful experiments that focus on disbursements and collections improvements. This includes ideation, hypothesis formulation execution as per the experiment design, results and metrics monitoring, evaluation, learnings and next steps.
- Managing at least one embedded financing partner portfolio assigned to you to customer and partner satisfaction by ensuring timely and frequent communication with partners. Analysis of portfolio performance and executing initiatives to grow the portfolio.
- Owning the delinquent portfolio assigned to you, including constant management and follow-ups of repayments. Using Pipedrive software to manage your portfolio.
- Able to respond to caller concerns and difficulties with a sense of empathy and understanding, but also able to firmly request that each borrower make his or her due payment or make some arrangements to begin paying off the delinquent account.
- Keeping our databases, dashboards and spreadsheets up-to-date with the status of the loan records.
- Being the bridge between the customer and Pezesha by seeking feedback from the customer and suggesting product and process improvements..
- Running other initiatives as assigned such as developing of training/education materials, representing Pezesha at events and focus group discussions, carrying out impact analyses, etc.
Skills, Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a lending organisation. Experience in a high-growth environment such as a start-up is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Flexibility towards working hours as sometimes calls and visits may need to be done on weekends.
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and works with the highest levels of integrity.
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders based remotely or in different timezones.
- Independent thinker and worker who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities.
- A desire to grow personally and an aptitude to learn.
- Good MS Office skills and able to adapt to new technology.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 2022: RELATIONSHIP OFFICER-GHANA). Please also indicate the Region where you are currently based in Ghana. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.
Closing date: 21st January 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE