Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ongoing Graduates Trainee Recruitment at Standard Bank Group
- Company: Standard Bank Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
The graduate development programme is a 12 month structured programme which aims to equip young & talented individauls with skills required in meeting current & future skill demands of the world of work given the proliferation of changes within the technology space
- Actively manages his/her Personal Development Plan (PDP) as developed and agreed with by the Line Manager.
- The Graduate must submit Summary Progress Reports / Assignments to his/her Line Manager and Coach for discussion during the touch points as indicated in the road map.
- Set up for 3 monthly reviews with his/her Line Manager, Coach and Talent Sourcing Representative.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
First Degree qualification in any technology discipline
Must have completed National Service
- Intermediate level knowledge of O365
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th March, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group